Certificate Program in Banking & Financial Services Sales
With the continued growth and emergence of private sector banks & other financial institutions, the need for qualified, trained & skilled manpower is on the rise. The banking & financial service sector is in need of highly focused & trained sales professionals.
These professionals need to be adapt, not only in selling banking products and services, but also in managing customer relationships.
These sales professionals would be expected to carry the growth forward for the bank. The course offers the students an opportunity to seek fast growing sales career focused on customer acquisition in the banking & financial domain.
CPBFSS Program is a unique, extremely practical program, for the role of sales officer in the Banks & other financial institutions.
The programs cover overview of all Banking & other financial products. This program tells how to make the right sales pitch, to different customer profiles, with interactive real-life simulations, this program ensures you are job ready from day one.
The board areas of Program coverage are:
- Training on product and process knowledge coupled with the compliance elements.
- Building customer service orientation.
- Understand their role as sales people
- Communicate more effectively with customers.
- Identify key customer concern’s.
- Connect customer need with appropriate products and services.
- Present relevant features and benefits of products to customers.
- Address customer concerns, objective, objections and resistance.
- Min Graduate from any reputed Indian university
- Age should be 20 to 25 Years
- High drive for Sales
- Must have own 2-wheeler